Fees For Speciality Restaurants

Once You Pay The Fees To Get In The Restaurants, Do You Have To Pay For The Food?

The fee includes all of the food, but not any sodas, wines or other alcoholic beverages. The tip is also included in the fee, although some people often add an additional tip to the fee.

Once You Pay The Fees To Get In The Restaurants, Do You Have To Pay For The Food?

You make a reservation to get into the restaurant. Your card is charged after you finish your dinner. Just like a regular restaurant.

In 16 cruises, we finally experienced "Chops." Let me tell you, the food was out of this world and the service was above and beyond. Thanks to MoeJoe for talking us into trying it. We'll definitely do chops at least one night on subsequent cruises.

Jackie

Do you know if they charge for the water? Dumb question I know but....they asked us if we wanted flat water, sparking water or tap water. I declined because we were having drinks but I was just curious if there would have been a charge for the sparkling water. :rolleyes:

Anything other than tap water or ice tea is an extra charge.

Archived