What is the difference in a Navigator's Verandah?

teras75

I was looking and see the different prices, but what is the difference between the verandah and the Navigators verandah? Is there somewhere that I could see a picture of them? :confused:

Guest BeckyThane

Hopefully someone's who's actually been on a Disney ship will hop in to answer, but... my understanding is that the Navigator's Verandah is a balcony which is completely enclosed (kind of like a sun room) and has a big porthole-like window. You can see pics here -- http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/onboard/staterooms/detail?name=DeluxeStateroomWithNavigatorsVerandahDetailPage.

Their very nice only difference is the furniture is different and theirs a porthole opening instead of being completly open. You'll enjoy it trust me along with the money you save by not getting a wind swept verandah

We've done both. One big difference, on the regular verandah(RV),when you sit in the chairs,you can see the water and whatever might be passing the ship, the Navigators verandah(NV), you can't, you have to stand up. It's kind of like a big picture window enclosed in steel. The N.V.'s have a small bench on either side,facing each other so you can't move around them to look out, RV has two chairs to arrange any way you like.

Hope this helps.

Archived