xbox 360 or playstation 2?

sheriandbob

Ok I know this post may sound dumb LOL but my 16 yr old DS wants to know if on the Fantasy they have xbox 360 or playstation 2 in the O2 area for teens. On the website it says the ships that have O2 designated areas have xbox 360 OR playstation 2 tournaments for teens and he wants to know which is on this ship. thanks in advance!

i don't know about the teen areas, but our ship, the celebration, had the AV hookups on the front of our in room tv to put such a device. just make suer to bring a power strip and maybe a small extension cord.

i'm a big kid at heart and will ALWAYS be a gamer. i stayed on the go for the majority of the cruise and a vacation is doubly enjoyable for me when i can stay up late, with no regard for what time i need to get up, and enthrall myself in some Call of Duty 3 or Halo 2 until 3am.

Thanks a lot for the info. Now he is ALL excited because he can take his xbox with him. He plays the Call of Duty and Halo also,,plays them online a lot,,but will not be online on the cruise. He also will be doing a lot during the day time on the cruise but he is a night owl and will be spending a cpl hours at nite I am sure playing his xbox before he goes to sleep.

Thanks a lot for the info. Now he is ALL excited because he can take his xbox with him. He plays the Call of Duty and Halo also,,plays them online a lot,,but will not be online on the cruise. He also will be doing a lot during the day time on the cruise but he is a night owl and will be spending a cpl hours at nite I am sure playing his xbox before he goes to sleep.

i work two jobs and use the xbox to wind down at night also. i've heard differing opinions on the AV jacks on different ships. You might want to call your Carnival rep to make sure you've got the AV jacks before you tote that beast down there.

I'm 30 and play gears of war to unwind after work! they also have a huge arcade for anyone who is a "gamer" !!!!

I used to game, Dark Ages of Camelot took 3 years from me so I had to go cold turkey and I keep Diablo II loaded when I need a fix.

Fred

Archived