bungee cord

ssac

We're sailing in 3 weeks and we are fortunate enough to have a Cat 12 with balcony. I see a lot of people are saying to bring a bungee cord for the balcony door. What exactly is it for? :o

We're sailing in 3 weeks and we are fortunate enough to have a Cat 12 with balcony. I see a lot of people are saying to bring a bungee cord for the balcony door. What exactly is it for? :o

Some mentioned using it to hold the door open...mine stayed open on its own...no bungee needed. I did not bring one, however many folks did and used it.

Have a fantastic cruise!!!!!!!

A 24" bungee cord can be used to hold the door of the balcony open. Ours slammed shut without it. We liked having the fresh air and the sound of the water in the room sometimes. Definitely a "must bring" in our opinion.

Jane

We took two but never used them on our trip. The ac on Fantasy was not the best, can't complain but we keep our house cold...we didn't want the door open but it would be nice to have if you are sitting outside and waiting on room service to bring coffee...take them just incase...

Don't know from experience, never tried a bungee cord, but I've read on here that if you have the outside door open, and you open the cabin door, it will cause a strong draft and can make a mess, and therefore, it is not worth it. I will be taking one, but not sure I will use it.

Archived