another wine question? sorry

bigmama101

I understand paying the corkage fee of $15 per bottle. What I do not understand is where do you pay this? Or at what point during the check in process this is done. Do you pay cash, credit card, charge the fee to the room. Is this paying process take a long time. My husband hates to wait. He just wants to get on the boat and start our vacation!!!! Thanks for the help.

Oh! we are sailing on the Dawn. This Saturday 7-14-07.

Also we ordered bar set up and I was told (forgot the girls name have it on my notes) that I would receive a confirmation today 7-11. Did not receive one. Although credit card was charged. I will be making a call in the morning to confirm order.

Thanks again!

I understand paying the corkage fee of $15 per bottle. What I do not understand is where do you pay this? Or at what point during the check in process this is done. Do you pay cash, credit card, charge the fee to the room. Is this paying process take a long time. My husband hates to wait. He just wants to get on the boat and start our vacation!!!! Thanks for the help.

Oh! we are sailing on the Dawn. This Saturday 7-14-07.

Also we ordered bar set up and I was told (forgot the girls name have it on my notes) that I would receive a confirmation today 7-11. Did not receive one. Although credit card was charged. I will be making a call in the morning to confirm order.

Thanks again!

If found you will pay the corkage at a table before you board. Sign the check for room charge, get a sticker on the the bottle, and catch up with your husband:D

Corkage collection can be hit or miss. Table is suppose to be set up after the x-ray machine, but no one collecting for the May 5th Spirit sailing, so 9 freebees. No corkage in the diningroom as I assumed that the staff assumed I already paid prior to boarding. It was very nice to have my own vintages and pay no "surcharge". Just lucky, I guess.:)

Since my wine was found during xray when I went to retrieve my luggage I signed for the corkage fee and it appears on your bill.....However, if you wine is not caught and you bring your own cork screw of wine in a box you may not see a fee...Good luck

Archived