writing a letter to RCCL for good service

On my last cruise on Enchantment my DW and I had a great waiter and he absolutely made our vacation that much better! If I were to write a letter to RCCL stating his name and how much we enjoyed him do you think he (the waiter) would ever get some kind of recognition for it?

The best way is to fill out the comment cards at the end of the cruise. Though I forgot to hand ours in that last morning so when we got home I sent a email to C & A tell them how wonderful our wait staff was. They followed up by sending me a nice letter telling me they were glad we enjoy our time on the ship and they said a copy of our letter was sent to our waitstaff and another copy was put in their files.

Last year when we sailed on the Empress of the Seas we had the best

Head waiter ever.Not only did she have a great personality but she was

always helping her waiters when they needed a helping hand.I wrote to RCI

and even sent a picture we had taken of her and I told them what a great

Head waiter she was.Two weeks later I got a call thanking me for my letter

and they said they would pass on the letter to her and the picture and also

tell her boss.So by all means write that letter.

Roy

When we were on our Freedom cruise in january, we were very pleased with several things that happened on the ship. When we got home, I sent a letter to RCCL and made sure to name the people involved hoping they would get some recognition. Imagine my surprise when I received a delightful phone call as a follow up to my letter. They also said that it was being forwarded to the ship.

I think we all assume people know they are doing a good job, but it's sure nice to hear it.

Jackie

Send the letter. I sent an e-mail after our last cruise about regarding some of the great crew and received an e-mail back from the Hotel Manager, who was still on board. The crew is one of the reasons we're going back on the Jewel

Archived