If you were next in line after Bob...

DKMDE

...what would be some things you would change? As for me...

1) Get freshwater pools.

2) 30 bucks seems too expensive to me for an alternative restaurant (15 or 20 is fairer).

Well..if I were taking over after Uncle Bob with the success he has had...I'd probably stick to his game plan. he was a huge factor in building the worlds largest cruiseline company you know.....;)

If I was next I would make it available to have an all inclusive package deal with all your drinks etc. You could take this offer and pay more or not.

OOOHHH ... I like this idea ...

And a new ship in Mobile ... oh wait, that is already happening, right?

...based on that definition, you and I would not be allowed on board :eek:

LMAO...you may have a point there ;)

Ok, how about 25 y/o and above meanies?:p

I love the idea of the ADULTS ONLY clothing optional swim up bar. Hello Carnival?? Are you listening??

Sounds like a great idea, however, there are probably some I wouldn't mind seeing nekkid...others...not so much.:cool:

Sounds like a great idea, however, there are probably some I wouldn't mind seeing nekkid...others...not so much.:cool:

I hear that! However, if we limit it to the "beautiful people" that would start a whole new thread about not being PC. That's part of my thought behind the swim up bar....at least you are only seeing people chest high and up??? ;)

I hear that! However, if we limit it to the "beautiful people" that would start a whole new thread about not being PC. That's part of my thought behind the swim up bar....at least you are only seeing people chest high and up??? ;)

Who decides on the "beautiful people":confused: Sounds like a discrimination suit...oh who cares.:cool:

I would make a another card after Platinum. 25 cruises should have another card with more perks.

I am actually actively campaigning for that one. On every comment card (all 4 of ours on each cruise) I request the Elite (Black) card be implemented at the 25th cruise.

Join the crusade!!!!

I am actually actively campaigning for that one. On every comment card (all 4 of ours on each cruise) I request the Elite (Black) card be implemented at the 25th cruise.

Join the crusade!!!!

We'll be sure to do that in October. :D

Ms B

Free-style dining, so you don't have to dress up and have to go to the dining rooms at a specified time. Also, the debarkation process could be improved.

Have you ever done freestyle?

It blows.

I would add a simple one: a true Bon Voyage deck party. Having sailed on both Carnival and Royal Carribean, Carnival is seriously lacking here.

I will give you that....seems that Carnival's bon voyage party is the muster drill. :rolleyes:

That reminds me, after your first cruise, you don't have to do the drill again....just take a "test" prior to sailing so you can prove that you know how to grab your life jacket and kiddies and get to the nearest life boat because believe me, if that ship is going down, there are no people lined up politely at their original muster stations. :)

Let's see:

1. Bring back the F-deck and add a bar and hot tub.

2. Enforce the rules.

3. Little perks after 5, getting better perks every 5

4. Spas that aren't just fronts for expensive personal care products

5. Encourage CDs to monitor cruising message boards (not just this one)

6. Better training for PVPs

Sincerely,

Auntie Shelly

Let's see:

1. Bring back the F-deck and add a bar and hot tub.

2. Enforce the rules.

3. Little perks after 5, getting better perks every 5

4. Spas that aren't just fronts for expensive personal care products

5. Encourage CDs to monitor cruising message boards (not just this one)

6. Better training for PVPs

Sincerely,

Auntie Shelly

Suck up.:cool: :p

Hey now, you're gonna hurt my feeling. :( Yeah, I only have one. Out to lunch again, I'll have a Landshark for ya slim. :p

OK, as I have been away from the boards for a while, I need to be brought up to speed. What do you do Jess that you get to be out so often?

OK, as I have been away from the boards for a while, I need to be brought up to speed. What do you do Jess that you get to be out so often?

My boss is a real a**hole, so I need to leave alot. :eek: Nah, I own my own business building custom motor coaches. The boss is still an a**hole though, just ask my employees. :cool: Like I care what they think.

Hey now, you're gonna hurt my feeling. :( Yeah, I only have one. Out to lunch again, I'll have a Landshark for ya slim. :p

How ya gonna drive if you've been drankin'?:p Oh, and none of this Cousin Eddie goes sailing crap either:D

Thanks...off to the wing place again?

Archived