If you were next in line after Bob...

DKMDE

I would make progressive levels of Platinum because it's becoming to much like general boarding. I would have more security that actually enforced rules and didn't allow the rude to make up their own.

But I'm surprised that we don't have to pay more for the specialty restaurant. I live in Dallas and went to dinner last night at just a local Italian restaurant where 2 entree's (w/ salad) and 4 glasses of "house" wine came to $54.00

2 for 1 drink specials

tap beer (Sam Adams, Red Hook, etc..), even if they have to use acrylic "glasses" to serve them.

true NY thin crust pizza

greater selection of fresh fruit

real coffee, not just in the dining room

Maine lobster, as an everyday option on the dinner menu :rolleyes:

Yes, it's all about food, booze and coffee with me. :D

That's a great gig if you can get it! You have to love being the boss though. How long have you been in Groveland?

Been doin this for 20 years, the last 2 1/2 for me. About 11 years now. Been in the Clermont area for 23.

How ya gonna drive if you've been drankin'?:p Oh, and none of this Cousin Eddie goes sailing crap either:D

Thanks...off to the wing place again?

Who's cousin Eddie? :D

Nah, local place called Gators Dockside. Don't order the Mahi sandwhich. :cool: The beers were mighty cold though.:p

On topic, I would like to see progressive levels of past cruiser perks too. And to be able to buy from the duty free and take it to your cabin.

LMAO, yeah, sure was. :cool: :rolleyes: I have a cold 12er in the fridge, are you offended? :p

Yep becuase you didn't offer.

Although we have two teenagers, we would like to see a cruise with adults only. (Here comes the flames!) Not an area for adults only, not a deck for adults only, the whole cruise! No running or loud noises. I think it would be a sellout rather quickly.

My suggestions:

1. An Adults Only area, one that is truely Adults Only.

2. Free Soda

3. Have pictues available in electronic format. Also, have it so that you can view and order on the TV. Setup a card reader just before they take the picture. Swipe the card, then have your picture taken. Then have it as part of your folio, and then you could order it on the T.V.

Although we have two teenagers, we would like to see a cruise with adults only. (Here comes the flames!) Not an area for adults only, not a deck for adults only, the whole cruise! No running or loud noises. I think it would be a sellout rather quickly.

I'll second that...a new build along the lines of 650-700 pax. Sadly I think UB and crew feel the need to keep up with RCI and build them "bigger and better" so I don't think an "adults only" ship will ever come to fruition.

My suggestions:

3. Have pictues available in electronic format. Also, have it so that you can view and order on the TV. Setup a card reader just before they take the picture. Swipe the card, then have your picture taken. Then have it as part of your folio, and then you could order it on the T.V.

I have thought the same thing. What a waist of photo paper for all those prints that go into the trash. Thats got to be the major reason the costs are so high on the prints to offset the overhead costs. Come up with an electronic format unique to each customer that can be viewed and ordered from the in room tv.

Try the "Sanctuary" on a new Princess ship - I am looking forward to it!!!

LMAO! i like this one. and jess, well he'd make such an impact on the lost profit margin, they might just take it away. we wldn't want that. we cld give him teaser sips.

Alright ya'll, be nice!! I think, I'll go have a bloody Mary. :p

LMAO! i like this one. and jess, well he'd make such an impact on the lost profit margin, they might just take it away. we wldn't want that. we cld give him teaser sips.

:D :p

Freshwater pools are a must!!! They are so refreshing!

Agree!

Another thing would be to put more chlorine in the pools and HTs as well as turn the temp up to around 104.

LMAO...you booked that cruise with the mother/daughter church group yet? I hear it's going to be a booze free cruise.:p

w/ clamatto, of course.;)

:D :p

...Another thing would be to put more chlorine in the pools and HTs as well as turn the temp up to around 104.

i thought they were set at 103. aren't they supposed to be btwn 101 and 103?

i thought they were set at 103. aren't they supposed to be btwn 101 and 103?

I think the cruise line sets the HTs at 62:rolleyes: I was in the pool!!:eek:

They're not on the Sensation 9/2 cruise are they.

Actually I think that is the ship and date.:eek:

2. A REAL adult area. I would seriously have to ask him why they put the pizza in an area that could easily be converted to adult only???? RCCL has them beat on this one.

I'm not sure I agree that RCCL has them beat on this. We just returned from a RCCL cruise and the pizza and hot dog bar was tucked in a corner of the adults area. It was during summer vacation so lot of kids on the cruise. Don't get me wrong we didn't have any problems with it but just that we didn't find any difference between Carnival and RCCL on this point.

Archived