If you were next in line after Bob...

DKMDE

I just don't want to spend a week with a bunch of drunks. I enjoy drinking myself, I know the masses would just party to much if they didn't have to use their sign & sail cards.

I agree to a point. There could be a limit set. Ahh, doesn't matter, won't happen anyways.

I agree to a point. There could be a limit set. Ahh, doesn't matter, won't happen anyways.

i can see the point too. didn't really consider that the threat of a huge S&S bill wld keep some people under control. maybe b/c my bill is what it is and i don't usually freak about such things, but i can see how some wld be more cautious. younger kids, in particular.

so, afternoon, jess. major league 'puter problems this a.m.:rolleyes: :mad: may be okay for awhile. we shall see.

Yep, was like this one other time when they pulled the plug. :cool: On the other hand I'm getting more work done.

yeah...until the next one (i can't wait:p). so new guy is gerald cahill. we have to make the switch from UB to UG. can we do that? wld that be considered disloyal to UB who had done so well for us in the past.:D

will miss UB.:(

i wonder how many people are still e-mailing him w/ complaints that the hall carpet had a stain? :rolleyes:

wonder if UG will be as receptive to those kinds of tedious e-mails. prolly not. those 'plainers' "glory days" are ova.

Wasn't me. True did it. :p Nah, shuffled off to die a slow death in the float away. :cool:

Lemme go see but I seem to be missing a "few" posts.:rolleyes:

Maybe the referral to the strainer in the pool for your Caribbean love

shack

Gotta keep the sticky floaties out don'tchaknow.:cool:

WTH did you all do?????

it was polly your mention of unmentionables:rolleyes:. and, i didn't realize you didn't know it went bye-bye. see, that's b/c you take off at noon.:p

Wasn't me. True did it. :p

instigator. troublemaker. pain in the azz:p

Maybe the referral to the strainer in the pool for your Caribbean love

shack.

that seems plausible too!

any way you look at it, i guess they got tired of reading it. but, look what happened?...the boards got boring all around, LOL. cld the few who complain about us, actually like us?

Lemme go see but I seem to be missing a "few" posts.:rolleyes:

That would be correct. I also am missing a couple hundred. Float away posts don't count, when they moved it yesterday, we all took a hit. :cool:

instigator. troublemaker. pain in the a$$:p

that seems plausible too!

any way you look at it, i guess they got tired of reading it. but, look what happened?...the boards got boring all around, LOL. cld the few who complain about us, actually like us?

Who, me?!? :eek:

Could be.

Yes they did.

That would be correct. I also am missing a couple hundred. Float away posts don't count, when they moved it yesterday, we all took a hit. :cool:

yepper. noticed that too. that stinks. there were some non-floataway (very on-topic) posts w/in that thread ya know.

Now, can anyone who has read this entire thread, believe that the CCL chairman should have waisted his time reading it, or for that matter, had an employee waist their time reading it? I truly wish folks had posted constructive thoughts on how to improve Carnival.

So, my wishes are:

Enforce rules.

Make upstairs in the dining rooms alternative dining.

Different iteneraries for western and southern caribean.

Coffee makers in staterooms like NCL.

Butlers and more perks for suites.

Now, can anyone who has read this entire thread, believe that the CCL chairman should have waisted his time reading it, or for that matter, had an employee waist their time reading it? I truly wish folks had posted constructive thoughts on how to improve Carnival.

So, my wishes are:

Enforce rules.

Thank you for your constructive criticism and constructive thoughts.:rolleyes:

btw...anyone notice the neat little spell check feature?

now that's just mean! :p what's Jess ever done to you?

He knows I'm just messin' with him.:p

Thank you for your constructive criticism and constructive thoughts.:rolleyes:

btw...anyone notice the neat little spell check feature?

He knows I'm just messin' with him.:p

Now why would you waist your time with spell check?:rolleyes:

So, my wishes are:

Enforce rules.

...do you have any hope of keeping prices reasonable??? Butlers - no thanks! You can get that on other lines, I don't want Carnival becoming "just another line" like the rest of them...

Archived