OMG - I just paid for an upgrade to a Grand Suite!!!

cs

pbelavich, we are in Forked River, NJ. We are going on Empress next month to Bermuda. She is one of our favorite ships and we are really sad that she's leaving the fleet. We would have loved the owner's suite on this trip, but it was more than double what we paid for the junior suite.

Jodi

Thanks soooo much for those lovely pics....I wonder if there is much diff between the layout/decor of Explorer OS and Mariner?

You're quite welcome. I don't really know the answer to the Mariner question...perhaps you could start a new thread requesting pictures of Mariner's OS? As I said, I took this one from the Explorer thread and copied it for you, but I don't know personally because I've only stayed in the Junior Suite or regular balconies.

My fiance and I will be getting married on The Explorer of the Seas on May 9,2008. We'll be staying in GS 1570. We figured we deserved it for our honeymoon! If anyone has any pictures to share I would love to see what the GS looks like.

My fiance and I will be getting married on The Explorer of the Seas on May 9,2008. We'll be staying in GS 1570. We figured we deserved it for our honeymoon! If anyone has any pictures to share I would love to see what the GS looks like.

MY lovely daughters 26th birthday will be on that date.

Congratulations and best wishes!

CJ :) :)

The stateroom pictures on the Royal Caribbean web site are really pretty good. There is a static picture and a 360-degree "tour" as well as a cabin layout drawing. It's probably not your actual GS1570 , but I believe all of the GS on a given ship are virtually identical.

Just go to www.royalcaribbean.com and select "Staterooms" from the "Plan a Cruise" menu. Choose the Suite/Deluxe category, then click on Grand Suite, and scroll down to Explorer.

Enjoy!

Susan

Archived