teen excursions

ssac

We are a family of 5 and our kids are bringing a couple of friends. Four of them are teens and wanted some excursion advice. We're covered in Cozumel (dolphin swim) but any ideas for Grand Cayman? We would like to find something that fits that age group. Any help would be appreciated! :)

When we were in Grand Cayman last week we went snorkling. We got off the tender boat, went right, and walked to a place down the street. Can't remember the name, but it has a green roof and it's on the right side of the street on the water past the Submarine Atlantic thing. You can snorkel all you want and swim out to the trampoline in the water all day long -- all for $12 per person! And it was not crowded!! My husband and son loved it. Can't beat the price.

We are going on the Conquest next week (July 22nd). I will give what we are doing with 4 17 yr old and 1 13 yrd old. Montego Bay we are going to Sunset Beach (mostly due to the recent violence over there). In Grand Cayman (after reading on the boards) I booked us at Native Way Watersports, we are doing the Rays, Reef and Rum Point for $60/person

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/index.html

In Cozumel we are also doing the Dolphin Swim....

Hope this helps, when are ya'll sailing?

Archived