Rhapsody of the Sea Cabin #8592

I am also booked in that cabin on a asia cruise in March 2008. It is an aft cabin at the very back. I understand the balcony is as big as the room. I'd like to hear also about this cabin if anyone has stayed in it. Is it noisy?

How was the balcony?

I am also booked in that cabin on a asia cruise in March 2008. It is an aft cabin at the very back. I understand the balcony is as big as the room. I'd like to hear also about this cabin if anyone has stayed in it. Is it noisy?

How was the balcony?

The balconies on the back are awesome. This one is in the middle, not the corner. The corner balcony rooms (which we will be in July 29th) wrap around the corner of the ship. We always try to get one at the back. The sunset out of G-town when you leave is beautiful. Not sure what you'll be seeing in Asia! But you will really enjoy the balcony in this room.

Me and my family just got upgraded to a js on the Rhapsody of the sea. Has anyone stayed in Cabin 8592?

We've been in this cabin. You will love the balcony. Much larger than a regular js. We have the two corner rooms on deck 8 on 7/29/07. When are you sailing? Maybe we'll be neighbors!

Archived