Recently off the Carnival Pride 7/1/2007 sailing - Any questions?

modnar

Too funny! I have that same picture!:D

I am packing up my capers, shore excursion list, club O2 list of events, & Pride deck layout to mail to cruisedailies.com. He scans them and then everyone can see them. It is a GREAT site if you really want to see capers from many different ships.

Piggs, do you know what happened to the posting of your capers on cruisedailies.com?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We will be cruising on the Pride on April 13th. We will be flying into LAX from Nebraska and are looking for a hotel near Long Beach that is affordable and/or provides shuttle service from LAX to the Hotel and also from the hotel to the pier. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

We will be cruising on the Pride on April 13th. We will be flying into LAX from Nebraska and are looking for a hotel near Long Beach that is affordable and/or provides shuttle service from LAX to the Hotel and also from the hotel to the pier. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

If you can handle your own luggage I suggest taking the subway system (very economical - change trains downtown) to Long Beach then there is a free shuttle bus to the cruise terminal and stay at the Queen Mary or the other hotel (I don't recall the name but it is also by the cruise port.

Early cruise checkin is in the fantail (rear) of the Queen Mary.

Archived