Anyone had 5 people in a cabin?

shhhhh

I am in the process of looking for a cruise for 2008 when school is out...taking the grandkids this time....age 12, 11, 8.............

Here's the scoop: They only allow 4 in a cabin on the: Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Legend, Liberty, Miracle, Pride, Spirit, Spelendor, Valor.

They allow 5 in a room...4 beds, 1 roll a way: Triumph, Victory, Destiny, Celebration, Escasty, Elation, Fantasy, Fasination, Holiday, Imigination, Inspiration, Sensation.

We have only had balcony in the past for the two of us...but 2008 there will be 5 of us.............we have decided to do a less expensive room, lower deck and have adjoining 2 rooms. That way we can have 2 bathrooms and more closets, and no roll away bed.....

This sounds reasonable to me...........although I would rather have a balcony, this will be a totally different cruise, romance is out:eek: the quiet beauty of the balcony is out:p . But we will enjoy the grandkids this trip.............I hope:eek:

Also since the kids are getting older we rather get a less expensive room and spend more money on shore excurstions.........

However............this is still a work in progress:( I am still doing the process of elimination thing.........

Hope this helps

Archived