Mr. Sancho's -anyone been there

EMess

I'm getting married in Cozumel via Royal Caribbean. I found a wedding planner, cozumelweddingplanner.com, who we are going through rather than RC. It's a long story. Anyhow, I would like to know how far my guests will be traveling from the cruise dock.

Mr. Sancho's has a nice garden area for a wedding. The beach is kind of narrow, nice sand, very peaceful. No cover charge. It is about 15 mins ride from the port, about 14-15 bucks for the taxi. They have a swimming pool, bar, a small shopping area and a restaurant.

Curious as to any feedback on Mr. Sancho's. How was the beach, prices, how far and best way to get there from cruise ship doc. Thanks.

check out these couple of threads. :) There's some good info. Also if you type Mr Sancho into the search this thread function, you'll get a lot of great info. Have fun. It's my favorite beach in Coz.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=586016&highlight=sancho

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=572191&highlight=sancho

My Fiance and I are also getting married at Mr. Sancho's (also taking Royal Caribbean). Our wedding is on April 8, 2008. So far, Janie and Stephanie at CWP have been awesome. They are so patient with all of my questions - I just feel so great about booking with them!

Kelly :)

anyone who visits cozumel have any advice on a snorkel tour? the ship excursion snorkel tours don't interest us very much...will be 10 in our group...want a boat tour so we can see more aquatic life....

when we were in coz last oct the group (17 in all) spent the day at paradise beach and shopping....snorkel tour is a must this trip...thanks for any suggestions

Archived