Celebrity CEO

bella1979

Hi Bella,

These addresses are from posts from this January and April of last year. Hope they help.

email Jayme Porkolab at jporkolab@rcl.com She's the Director of Customer Relations and is great to work with. Include your phone number and she's likely to call you.

For any of you who might want to email corporate, you can get most anyone there by following this formula:

initial of first name, last name @rccl.com

Daniel Hanrahan (Pres) becomes dhanrahan@rccl.com

Richard Fain (CEO) is rfain@rccl.com

Mike Willis (Corporate Customer Service) is mwillis@rccl.com

Unless things have changed in the last month or two, it really doesn't matter who you contact - you will not get a personal response from the said individual.

I was informed in writing this past April that executives at RCI and Celebrity will only communicate via "Executive Representatives". Based on this letter, I decided that it really wasn't worth my time to send a thoughtful and considered communication on any subject as there was no real guarantee that the adressee ever even saw it.

I have contacted Fain once, Goldstein 2x and Hanrahan 2x. All were responded to by their admins and situations eventually handled.

I type up a letter and overnight it to the person I am trying to contact, then I send another via a separate overnight package to his/her superior. I also send emails using the same verbiage.

Archived