Capers for Victory

lovacruz

Hi sailing on the Victory in Aug. Would love to show my kids(who think they will be bored) some samples of what life on a cruise ship could be like. If anyone has any capers from this ship sailing to Canada please let me know.

Legend July 2006

Victory Aug 2007

You didn't say how old your children are or if you wanted to see the Camp

Carnival Capers but here they are:

http://members.cox.net/wennfred2/6-8.html

http://members.cox.net/wennfred3/9-11.html

http://members.cox.net/wennfred4/12-14.html

Even though it is a different ship, the activities that Camp Carnival offers are similar ship to ship. Thanks to wennfred who posted them originally.

Hi sailing on the Victory in Aug. Would love to show my kids(who think they will be bored) some samples of what life on a cruise ship could be like. If anyone has any capers from this ship sailing to Canada please let me know.

Which sailing in August?

I'll be on the 8/20, with son (14) and daughter (12)

So far the roll-call thread for that week is dead dead dead.

Thank you for the Capers. My kids are 20 and 16. I am concerned about the 16 year old. He will want to go to the club where you have to be 18 and over. He looks like 18 or older. Are they strict. How can they tell if he is 16 or 18. They have to show ID. Does the card say birthday. Well we will see. thanks

Thank you for the Capers. My kids are 20 and 16. I am concerned about the 16 year old. He will want to go to the club where you have to be 18 and over. He looks like 18 or older. Are they strict. How can they tell if he is 16 or 18. They have to show ID. Does the card say birthday. Well we will see. thanks

Club O2 is for 15 to 17 year olds and they will card at the disco after 9 or 11 p.m. I forget which since I don't go. :p They should ask for driver's license type i.d. to check for age.

That's a whole nother can of worms regarding your values and whether you want him in a night club, possibly drinking, etc, etc

Archived