High Chairs?

vikes fan

Does any one know if they have high chairs in the dinning room. We are bringing our three boys. 1,3 and 5. The one year old will probably be the only one to sit in one. Oh yea we are cruising on Carnival Pride 8/5/07

I have read posts, especially on the Carnival Cruise Line threads, that they do have high chairs in the dining room. We are sailing on Carnival Legend tomorrow with a one year old, so I will be able to post for sure next Sunday! A lot of posters also say how wonderful their waiters have been to the little ones. For dinner each night, the waiters will have their milk waiting and a roll or some thing for the baby to nibble on while they wait for dinner (after they get to know the baby). I think that is great!

On the Conquest they had high chairs in all dining areas. When we would eat on the Lido deck as soon as the waitstaff saw my daughter they would get a highchair for us. By the end of the cruise most of them recognized my daughter and even knew her name.

In the dining room our head waitress would put a napkin in the highchair so my daughters legs wouldn't stick to the chair since she usually had on those one piece jumper dresses. Soon after we sat down a plate of grapes for my daughter would also appear as well as a glass with half water half apple juice. They really will treat your child like royalty!

Carnival has them...and at dinner they SHOULD be ready to go. I KNOW we had a problem on the Lido deck and at lunchtime in the dining room securing a highchair. They were just few and far between on Carnival Elation. But you may have a differt experience on Pride.

Would you mind posting after your cruise to tell us about your experience on the Pride with a one-year old? We'll be going at the end of August with an 11-month old and are trying to figure out if we should bring the kind of highchair that hooks onto a table. We're also trying to figure out if they will puree food, etc. for our baby. :)

Sounds like you are trying to get some of the same answers.

Also, if you use the Carnival babysitting for the one-year old could you let us know how it goes? Sorry for all the questions! :D Wish I had more answers for you.

Archived