CB minisuites Emerald 727-729

newrivercruiser

We are two couples sailing on the CB in December. We booked E727 and 729 to be next to each other. Our DHs are concerned about engine noise so close to the back of the ship.

What is the advantage of the minisuites? (i've only had regular balcony before)

Can anyone tell me what to expect regarding noise and/or ship movement??

Thanks for your help.

The mini suites are larger than the standard balconies. They have a sitting area with a sofa and a larger bathroom with a tub, which the standard balconies do not have. I often choose the aft area where you are booked and have not experienced any problem with engine noise. It is very quiet. I haven't experienced any problem with ship movement in this area of the ship either. I find the ride smoother in the aft area than in the forward area of the ship.

The emerald deck mini suites are also the only mini suites with a covered balcony, which makes these cabins desirable for many passengers. You have chosen well.

Thanks so much - I'll pass this along to our DHs. I'm now excited about our choice rather than nervous!!

You may feel some vibration when the ship is going full speed. As mentioned before, these mini suites are highly desired by many. I can assure you there will be no noise from the engines. As of fact, my wife and I have stood in the aft portion of the promenade deck to see the wake. You can hear the water churning but no engine noise.

The mini suites are roomy and the location is great! Since you are in the aft area there are very few rooms nearby so less people coming and going. We stayed in E731 and a relative was in E729.

Archived