shark ray alley

bbela000

anyone have advice on which tour operation to use? there is coral breezes and there is shore trips, both take people snorkeling and to sting ray alley.

does anyone know which tour is better and less crowded?

DH and I used Coral Breezes when we were in Belieze back in late April. Trip was thoroughly enjoyable and a small group of 15. Mark was our captain and Henni and Ash, our guides. Loved this excursions completely and wouldn't hesitate to go with them again.

TeeBuccs,

When we went there in Nov. we went with Coral Breeze. There were the two of us from one ship and 6 other people from another ship. For just 8 people we took the smaller of their 2 boats on the tour that day. I guess as far as size of the group it is just the luck of the draw. We went with Heni & Mario that day and had a wonderful time even though our tour was cut short due to the other people being an hour late that morning in arriving for the tour. This was the first time that we have gone snorkeling and this first experience could not have been better. Good luck.

Randy

Coral Breezes is $69 for the snorkeling trip without lunch. Length of Tour: 4 hours, 45 minutes.

Shore trips is $57 for the snorkeling trip without lunch.Length of Tour: 4 hours, 30 minutes.

Lunch can be purchursed at Caye Caulker for $6-$8.

Both look like the exact trip except. The differnece is $12 more and 15 minutes more snorkeling time with coral breeze.

I am leaning towards shore trips. They have a ride along for $12 and my mom will be going with me. I was hoping some one had used them and could confirm they are a good vendor??

Just returned from the Glory. We did the snorkeling excursion through Coral Breeze last week. My family thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I would highly recommend this trip. Our guides Heni, Evar and Mark were fantastic. Definitely spend your time snorkeling with them, you will have a great time. We ordered the lunch before we left. It was ready when we arrived back at the island. We had a little time to walk around the island. Keep in mind, this is not a tourist place. If is just a small tropical island out in the middle of the ocean 21 miles from Belize. The boat ride to get there and back was alot of fun. Check out their web site. I would go again if I ever get the chance.

Archived