Toiletries in suites..

Pennysue

We are sailing on the Pacific Princess in September. This will be our fifth cruise but first with Princess. As this is our 40th wedding anniversary we have booked a full suite. Can anybody tell me what toiletries are provided, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc.? Are they Ok or should we bring our own?

Thanks.

Pennysue.

I haven't been on the Pacific Princess--but had a full suite on the TP in May--Unfortunately I never use any shampoo/conditioner any hotel etc. has--I need all the help I can get so I bring my own--I always use the shower gel--One thing I wasn't used to seeing was packages of q-tips and cotton balls

Also, I was brought bath salts in fairly large container with a scoop--hate to admit it but I don't remember using bath salts ever--so I asked the steward about them--okay--good for your skin--dump some in the bath

Another good thing--there were 2 electric outlets together rather than the normal one--good for hair dryer and flat iron at the same time--plus a great place to sit with all of your things next to you for getting ready--as you can tell I loved the suite

Ours was 6088--we have just booked this same OS again for a cruise on the TP March next year--This is an aft cabin--gives you the largest balcony

The Pacific and the Tahiatian are built alike (I understand) the suites are the largest OS on deck 6

Have a great cruise

Oh--hand lotion also--sleeping mask--also mask to be chilled--can't remember everything--YOU'LL LOVE IT

Nancy:D

Hi PennySue,

We have just arrived home today from the TP and had an OS. My husband used the toiletries but I always bring my own stuff. What was there looked OK and was certainly replenished every day.

Kellie

Archived