Internet access

Pistonamazed

No access from your stateroom on Princess, and you need to set up an online email before you leave as it will save you time once onboard. Try yahoo, or hotmail or one of those for a free online email account and address. Princess does not give you an email address as some of the other lines do.

Sorry Largin, guess we were both posting at the same time with the exact same information. :)

It is easy to set up a hotmail account and then go to your regular email account and set it up to have all new mail forwarded to your hotmail account.

I wish they had in room access. I know I know everyone is saying why, but then i can write a day to day account of the cruise for my cc friends.. ;)

It is easy to set up a hotmail account and then go to your regular email account and set it up to have all new mail forwarded to your hotmail account.

I wish they had in room access. I know I know everyone is saying why, but then i can write a day to day account of the cruise for my cc friends.. ;)

We would like to keep in contact with the kids during our cruise in Sept.

We have AOL. Do I need to set up an account with hotmail to write them?

We're RCCL cruisers.

Do you receive your own personalized email address whilst onboard the Emerald Princess and/or have access from your stateroom?

Ignore most posts about setting up Hotmail accounts. This depends on your Internet service. Most have a Web version of email that you can use on ships.

Do you receive your own personalized email address whilst onboard the Emerald Princess and/or have access from your stateroom?

I recognised your 'tag' immediately & thought I would say hello. Also ex-pistonamazed. Regards

We just use our AOL account through AOL.com.... or if we have our laptop we just use it like we do every day.

We do a web site while on a cruise .. we do it from our stateroom off line and then we upload it while having a drink and checking our e-mail at Crooners !! We also dowload any lenghty e-mails to answer at our leisure from our balcony and send the replies the next time we are on line.

Archived