Was just mapping everything out on Google Maps

AVGeek

Might not be either depending upon when the photo was taken, some of the images are years old... could be the Elation...

Fantasy and Conquest classes are easy to tell the diff from the air, no round pool on the fantail of a Conquest class.

If it's the same picture that's in Google earth, it's a newer picture because just a couple of months ago, that picture wasn't there. It is definitely the Conquest. Fantasy class ships have a place in the back of the ship on the lido deck where you can sit out and eat...this ship doesn't have that. Also, there is a sky dome on this ship in the photo, Conquest has the sky dome, but fantasy class ships do not. :) And, as Mr. dood mentioned....there is no round pool on the F-deck. :cool:

And, as Mr. dood mentioned....there is no round pool on the F-deck. :cool:

I don't think there has ever been a pool on the F-Deck although it's not a bad idea.

I used to go onto Google Earth when I had free time or I was bored and move from port to port and look to see if there was any ships in port when they took the image. Found quite a few.

Port Canaveral shows three in port - Mariner of the Seas, One of the Disney Ships and a Fantasy Class ship.

Archived