A Practical question Laundry Locations

zookepr0

As sad as this sounds has any one used or knows of a laundry facility close to the ports. We are sailing Pride of Aloha 12-12-07 and will be out over two weeks. I usually control my packing by being able to use the laundry on board and find it a hoot to say where I've had the privilege of doing our laundry. Mother of eight I've done lots and lots of laundry:) Thanks for your help and input. Denise

Hi Denise, I would do a Web search for laundry places for your stops. I hate to think you will be spending you precious time doing laundry rather then seeing the sights. I would also paln it for a stop that maybe is a relaxing one, not any tours. If your ship has laundry service then do it on that rest day, or after your back from a short tour.

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS,OCT 11, 2008

On PRide of Hawaii there were several small laundry facilities- we did not use them but you can pack detergent in laundry form and do it some night when you have a little time.

From what I have previously read on these boards, people have said that the Pride of Aloha has no self - laundry on board. I also wish they did because I will be sailing on 09/19 and also hate having to pack a ton of clothes!

We checked with the marriott waikiki they have facilities, we are staying there 3 days precruise and figured we could do a quick load before heading to ship on day 3 ...its a little less to carry and leaves room for all the 'crap' I plan on buying !!! :)

Archived