Carnival Miracle aft cabin 8275

Am a newbie here, my question is that we booked an 8A quar. but I think we were upgraded to aft balcony cabin 8275, at least that is what it is showing under our reservations. Has anyone any info on this cabin, I would appreciate any comments as we have never had an aft cabin before. From what I have read on the boards, the Miracle is a great ship. Hope that the cabin number they have listed is the one we get if it is a good cabin.

Thanks in advance for any info

Am a newbie here, my question is that we booked an 8A quar. but I think we were upgraded to aft balcony cabin 8275, at least that is what it is showing under our reservations. Has anyone any info on this cabin, I would appreciate any comments as we have never had an aft cabin before. From what I have read on the boards, the Miracle is a great ship. Hope that the cabin number they have listed is the one we get if it is a good cabin.
'Your' cabin is right next to a Cat 11 Suite so it must be in a great location..:) We had 6264 on the Miracle, which was more centered, but we have booked the aft ever since.. LOVE the aft! :D

Going from an 8A GTY to an 8I is a great upgrade.. Take it! You'll love it! Easy access via the aft elevators to the Lido, and the 'view' is 'to die for'..:p

We got upgrade from a 8A to 9A aft bolcony on the Liberty July 29 we can wait
That is an odd upgrade.. What is the cabin # you were assigned??

There are also some 9A's that are aft, but not the favored wrap-around balcony.. Nice cabins all the same.. :p

The 'wraps' are usually the first to be sold, and are rarely available as an upgrade! If so, you are a 'very lucky person'! ENJOY!!:D

I don't think my last post posted but it room 6483 on the liberty and upper deck. We feel very lucky and cant wait to see it.
GREAT upgrade!!! :D The balconies on Verandah deck are total wrap-arounds.. Upper deck are nice, but the aft end isn't as long..

Still a wonderful upgrade! Take it in a heartbeat!:p

Archived