Where to keep the purchased items during island tour

dcasian

Hi,

I'd like to know how or where do you keep your purchased items during the island tour? I've checked will EEE, Sunny... tours and they all have morning shopping before starting the tour and beach.

Thanks

Hi,

I'd like to know how or where do you keep your purchased items during the island tour? I've checked will EEE, Sunny... tours and they all have morning shopping before starting the tour and beach.

Thanks

I don't know about Sunny but on Godfrey's tour he keeps your purchases locked in the van while you are at the beach.

I put this in another post, but Henry with EEE Tours will keep your items safe in his vechicle...He is a retired police officer and you will have nothing to worry about...He is a good, Christian man!!!:)

I put this in another post, but Henry with EEE Tours will keep your items safe in his vechicle...He is a retired police officer and you will have nothing to worry about...He is a good, Christian man!!!:)

So are you saying that only Christians are honest?:rolleyes: That's how your sentence comes across to me.

Maam...If that is what I meant, I would have wrote it that way. Why is there always a need for argument and controversy on these boards??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think that it is pretty much known on this board that Henry is a Pastor at The Church of God. I was simply making a statement. Never once did I say..nor did I imply that only Christians are honest. I am sure that Godfrey, Sunny Liston and the others are honest as well....I simply don't have personal knowledge. Thank You!

Maam...If that is what I meant, I would have wrote it that way. Why is there always a need for argument and controversy on these boards??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think that it is pretty much known on this board that Henry is a Pastor at The Church of God. I was simply making a statement. Never once did I say..nor did I imply that only Christians are honest. I am sure that Godfrey, Sunny Liston and the others are honest as well....I simply don't have personal knowledge. Thank You!

Ok...so you want to put in 5 rolleyes....good for you. Anyway.....all you had to say was he is an honest man when you lock the stuff up in his truck....but you chose to say "He is a good CHRISTIAN man" Saying just "a good man" wasn't enough??? And yes there is controversy on this board when you write something like that. Not everyone in this world is a Christian.

:rolleyes: It's called "The First Amendment"..People don't always say things the way "you" want them to say. It's people like you who post comments on threads that have nothing to do about the topic. I have the right to talk about anything that I want to and I don't need anybody correcting me. Henry is a "Christian" man...he is not any other religion...My comment was a true statement so please let the discussions on these threads stay on the subject and quit trying to start an argument. I will not respond back to you on this thread....You have over 3000 posts...Go argue will someone else..

:rolleyes: It's called "The First Amendment"..People don't always say things the way "you" want them to say. It's people like you who post comments on threads that have nothing to do about the topic. I have the right to talk about anything that I want to and I don't need anybody correcting me. Henry is a "Christian" man...he is not any other religion...My comment was a true statement so please let the discussions on these threads stay on the subject and quit trying to start an argument. I will not respond back to you on this thread....You have over 3000 posts...Go argue will someone else..

Yes I know what the first amendment is....I don't need YOUR lesson on it. Just like you have every right to post on here, so do I. If I recall, the topic was about locking stuff up in the tour guides truck. YOU are the one who brought religion into it when you posted YOUR statement. :rolleyes: I don't care what religion Henry is....that has absolutely NOTHING to do with if he will lock your stuff up in his truck. So who brought up religion? YOU DID by making the statement you did.

I could care less if you don't respond to me. I'm done with this because I am not going to waste my time with people like you. :mad: go and put me on ignore if you so choose.

So are you saying that only Christians are honest?:rolleyes: That's how your sentence comes across to me.

I gotta say that was how it sounded to me too------that's my 2 cents and for 3 cents let's be frank----how many religous men are pedophiles?????

Shall we count?LOLOL

i have used godfrey and when we go back i will again because he is a sweetheart.

I heard wonderful things about Godfrey also and it was a toss up between him and Sunny. We chose Sunny just because people said he sings songs and that stuff but I wouldn't hesitate to use Godfrey if we were to go back to St. Thomas. :)

i went to henry's board and you know why i would NOT use him?????

"My background? Retired law enforcement officer, history major, driving instructor. I especially like to conduct tours for law enforcement officials and church groups."

If you are an atheist best use someone else?LOL

Seriously- One to five people: Full payment required.-when you book---

Six or more people: 50% deposit required.

-- Private tour: $100 deposit

I dont know Godfrey's religion but he does charge that way and he is cheaper and the tour could not be better.

i went to henry's board and you know why i would NOT use him?????

"My background? Retired law enforcement officer, history major, driving instructor. I especially like to conduct tours for law enforcement officials and church groups."

If you are an atheist best use someone else?LOL

Seriously- One to five people: Full payment required.-when you book---

Six or more people: 50% deposit required.

-- Private tour: $100 deposit

I dont know Godfrey's religion but he does charge that way and he is cheaper and the tour could not be better.

Yeah I just looked at his website also and read about him. :rolleyes:

Sunny makes you prepay also. He didn't originally....I think he probably got stiffed a few times. I don't blame him for making people prepay. And I could care less what his religion is. My main concern was that he would give me a great tour, which he did. :D

she is absolutely right in what she said so hush up.This board is about cruising -it does not matter if the man is christian.It does come off like you are a bigot ok?So if someone where Jewish or atheist they are not honest?

There is no need to say he is a christian and honest man-too many say it and oh boy are not!

sunny makes you prepay the whole amount?

If so i dont like that.

What bugged me was if you are 1-3 people full and if more 50 per cent ---I thought that was odd.

Yes, that just recently started though. You pay through paypal. I believe him when he says he will give the money back. I'm sure he got stuck a few times and that is why he changed his policy. Although you know what you can do. He will be down at the dock when the ship comes in and you could just go up to him and see if you could get on the tour that day. I know it's taking a chance because he might not have room, but you could always try. I can show you a picture of Sunny and his truck so you would know what to look for.

I was very unhappy with his tour last year. I read all the raving reviews about his music and a big group of us ended up in another tour van with one tinny box of screeching music where people were covering up their ears. We were 1 of 3 vans. We would stop at a couple of sites and have to all gather around Sunny to hear what we were looking at. Of course we could not hear him. If I were to go again I would try Godfrey...I saw those people having a blast while our van was unhappy.

There were alot of us that did not stay at the beach and then another van showed up and took us back to the ship and this driver did not say a word the whole trip back.

Also at the end the price was more than I was quoted when I booked it but no one knew this until after the tour began and it was too late.

Nope, I would not book him again.

Archived