Landis Hotel in Vancouver

I live in Vancouver but had never heard of this hotel. I checked the address and it is downtown but not as close to the main shopping and tourist areas as some of the more well known places. It is probably a good value as you appear to get a suite. It is about a 5 block walk to Robso Street which is a great area for shopping and restaurants

Check out tripadvisor.com and you will see both good and bad reviews.

since I can see the Landis from my balcony.

It is an all suite hotel located at the southern end of the downtown corridor - adjacent to the vibrant Davie street village and two blocks from the entertainment district on Granville - the location is fine - there's a 7-11 across the street in you need some supplies - you are two blocks from one of the best and busiest Greek food eateries in the City - Stephos - check out this web site for a good idea of the downtown/west end corridor

http://www.englishbay.com

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

great location, close to everything. Check out English Bay, West End, Robson Street, Yale Town and downtown shopping. All this within walking distance.

A short bus ride away (great transit service) are many local tourist sites. Enjoy

Archived