What transportation options would you suggest?

disneyclfan

Here's what I'm looking to do- what would you suggest for transportation?

Fly to MCO on day of cruise (or maybe stay at Hyatt the night before)

3 Night Disney Cruise

4 Nights at Pop Century

Magical Express back to MCO

DCL transfers are $207 but they won't drop off after the cruise to Pop Century, so I'm thinking something else would be better.

Taxi? Rental Car? Town car? any ideas on what would be the easiest and most economical. This would be for 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks!!

Stephanie

If flying in the night before I would just rent a car and drop it off at the Cape the next day. That's what I did last week, cost $50.00 approx. throught Budget. I dropped off my bags at the dock and brought the car to the rental office then took their shuttle back to the ship. It was my first time in the area but it's an easy drive to Cape Canaveral.

Have fun!!

We rented from Avis from WDW to port, then turned in the car, and took a shuttle to the ship. On our return, we picked up the shuttle, took the car and returned to WDW. It was around $50 each way. Much cheaper than the shuttle for a family of 4. We also did ME each way from the airport to WDW.

Day before, fly in, Hyatt Airport, Disney transfer's, seamless travel. No hassles, just smooth sailing. All the other stuff, they haven't been there, done it! No hoops to jump through! It's a vacation, that works out. Metrowon

Stephanie

It is much cheaper to rent a car through Budget at MCO and return it to their location in Cape Canaveral the next day. The location is 5 minutes from the ship and their courtesy van will drop you off. On the return, just reverse the procedure. The shuttle van passes the ship terminal every 10-15 minutes...Take that back to the rental office, get your car, drive to MCO and return it there. It was so much cheaper than the Disney bus.

Archived