So many cavetubing choices.. who to use??

cakeone

Our countdown is at 10 days. Based on everything we've read, cavetubing seems the thing to do in Belize.

But who to use?? Reggie, Marvin, Extreme, any others??

What's THE best choice for just the 2 of us (middle age youngsters!!)

Any suggestions/recommendations are really appreciated!!

We have a trip planned for January (a couple of friends), and will use the same tour company for cave tubing that we did last time for our snorkling tour: Coral Breeze.

Once we realized that an effort was being made to accommodate an entire boat of differing personalities, mine being the most obnoxious <sheepish>, we were sold.

(I even did a cannonball off the side of the boat and drenched the crew, and all they said, smiling, was... "My job is to make sure you have fun.").

So, we will book our cave tubing through Coral Breeze as well. I've noticed they have a new web site, (and are having some normal problems), where you can book right online. If you can't get them today (looks like it is not their fault), keep trying; it will be worth it. Paul is very nice and will bend over backwards to help. Apparently you can book online now as well.

I'm not sure if URL's are allowed here any more, (but it would be kind of silly to make a recommendation and not give it), so here goes: (if they remove the URL, you can reach them at their company name of Coral Breeze Limited (one word) and add a dot com to the end) <sneaky attempt>

http://www.coralbreezelimited.com (again, looks like they are having Internet related problems today when I just checked, but, keep trying)

ZCruiseMan

Archived