Room Service Menu on POH???

Hollyster2

• Administrators
Oh really? Well no wonder I can't find it anywhere online. Thanks for the information! Remember at all what was available to order for breakfast? That is basically all I needed to know. :)

The room service menu was in a book thingie on the ship on POH, and I didn't think to take a photo of it (hard to believe considering we took 1500+ photos!). However, we did order breakfast, so from memory, what I recall is juices, coffee, cereal, milk, fruit plates, and pastries. I don't remember any hot items at all on the room service breakfast menu, but I could be wrong -- I just have to believe that if it had offered eggs and bacon type items, we'd have ordered them. I hope that helps a bit. I can add that one morning when SO slept in I went to Aloha Nui buffet and fixed a plate that did include hot items and brought it back -- it was no biggie to do that.

• Administrators
Michelle,

Did you typically order breakfast the morning of, or is it possible to do so the night before? How long was the wait?

Thanks!

You have to order by 4 AM the night (morning?) before and you specify the delivery time. At least in our case delivery was five minutes before the time we specified -- it was great! :)

Archived