Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

[quote name='Caliber1']Yep, the part at the end with the elevator doors made me cringe. :cool:[/quote]

Me too.:eek:

[QUOTE]made me laugh.[/QUOTE]

Why doesn't this surprise me?

[quote name='livtojump']I don't know if that was ever answered or not.

I bought a 6 of "Lonestar" once. I wouldn't recommend it. Ranks right up there with Schlitz, Hamms and PBR.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Really - I have no idea why Texans like it so much. I would much rather have a Shiner Bock.

[quote name='livtojump']I bought a 6 of "Lonestar" once. I wouldn't recommend it. Ranks right up there with Schlitz, Hamms and PBR.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Remember when Dallas and Pittsburgh played each other in the Superbowl in '96? Our local (at the time) bar got all these bottles of Iron City (PA) and Lone Star (TX) to sell during the game. Not as many as they had hoped got consumed!:eek:

Bottom line... me and some other friends drank Lone Star and Iron City for $1 a bottle for a few weeks after the SuperBowl! LOL

No, it's not great, but it's cheap and it's beer! :D

[quote name='truecruiser']happy hour today for me too! heading over about 5ish. woo hoo. are ya shocked, Jess? :p

and, i think slim checked out for beer:30 at noon. no action today:([/quote]

There is nothing you ladies could do that would shock me. :cool: :p

I'm thinkin the same thing.:cool:

[quote name='truecruiser']happy hour today for me too! heading over about 5ish. woo hoo. are ya shocked, Jess? :p

and, i think slim checked out for beer:30 at noon. no action today:([/quote]

Nope still here...been busier than a blind man in a lingerie shop with the 11th hour emergencies.:rolleyes:

[quote name='obx_fintoo']Actually, I think it means we'll just have to try harder! LOL:D[/quote]

that's not what he said. he shld be more careful 'bout what he types:D (kidding, BTW, jess)

[quote name='livtojump']Quick question....anyone ever get crotch rot from using the sheets at a hotel?:rolleyes:[/quote]

you shld have never opened that other thread. you're gonna have nightmares...

[quote name='truecruiser']you shld have never opened that other thread. you're gonna have nightmares...[/quote]

It's all good...got some pretty good mam...errr...memories from a hotel and ship :D

Ok, ya'll...NOW it's beer:30. Have a good weekend...and Jess...no pole installing after you've been drankin' - remember the clipage I sent earlier LOL.

TC...no spikin' the dranks with the little blue pill either.

Fintoo...Date night huh? :D:p

[quote name='livtojump']It's all good...got some pretty good mam...errr...memories from a hotel and ship :D

Ok, ya'll...NOW it's beer:30. Have a good weekend...and Jess...no pole installing after you've been drankin' - remember the clipage I sent earlier LOL.

TC...no spikin' the dranks with the little blue pill either.

Fintoo...Date night huh? :D:p[/quote]

Yeah yeah, later. Don't do any thing I wouldn't do.:D :p

[quote name='Kurbanfan']Not fair...only 12:20 here:( Gotta work 2 1/2 more hours..........
You guys will already be primed before I have my first drink:p[/quote]

where have you been! you were supposed to get things movin' remember? (my DH cut work in 1/2 and is now mowing the lawn. out here on the lap top watching him, waiting for DS's friend to get p/u. then, we're outta here. sorry:()

Archived