Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

And...:confused:

Yes it is.:D

50 rounds huh....how many did ya need? I've got the "world cup" goin' on near me too...Had on of them come up to the house, while I was sitting on the porch, and turn the hose on to get some water...needless to say I don't have that problem anymore.

Content was low. I rectified the situation.

Took about 15 rounds, and it wasn't a coon. Meow. Little things are fast. From the hip too. :eek: :D

wow. i had some catchin up to do on this thread, eh? nice to see it.:D

After being charged $8 for a little frozen drink in St. Thomas and $6.50 for a Corona at Margaritaville in Grand Turk, I don't think I'll complain about the drink prices on Carnival anymore. ;)

i agree. and for me, the prices on the ship are comparable to home, so it's no biggie at all. in fact, when i go out, i have to throw more down for a tip per drink than the measly sum they tack on. so, actually, it may even be a little cheaper.

...Yuengling...

Nothing wrong with a Dirty Ho! :p

isn't that on eof those disgusting "oil can" sludge, syrup-y beers? yuk!

...and, LOL.

That's what I was thinking! How much was it? Where's he been anyways?

LOL...$70 ;) I believe he's got a new job and has been busy. I'll have to shoot him an email becuase I haven't talked to him in a long time. (just sent hm one)

Content was low. I rectified the situation.

Took about 15 rounds, and it wasn't a coon. Meow. Little things are fast. From the hip too.

Shot and a beer?

LMAO...why ya trying to unload on the pussycat??

isn't that on eof those disgusting "oil can" sludge, syrup-y beers? yuk!

Eat my shorts.:p

what is AVC's special concoction? will it knock ya on your butt? triple shots mixed?

Since I'm already raggin' ya on another thread, I'm going to leave this one alone...I immediately counted five possibilities:eek: :D

He went to GC and had a burger, two drinks and a mac n' cheese (I think that was it??) Whenever you see him you have to ask about that ;)

LOL...$70 ;) I believe he's got a new job and has been busy. I'll have to shoot him an email becuase I haven't talked to him in a long time. (just sent hm one)

Shot and a beer?

LMAO...why ya trying to unload on the pussycat??

Eat my shorts.:p

Kinda what I figured. We should start a thread on mac-n-cheese.:cool:

Buckets!!

Wrong yard, driving the dogs into a frenzy.

Maybe true can...

i'm still in shock that neither of you has commented on mike's "free mammogram" post in the doctor thread.:cool:

Linkage??

that's right...and i forgot about heather feather, amber, amanda, kelly, and whoever the heck else there is out there LOL:D :p

No Heathers, just Amber, Amanda, and of course Kelly. :p

i'm still in shock that neither of you has commented on mike's "free mammogram" post in the doctor thread.:cool:

Be right back.

Well...

oh, FTLOG! you are already in the forum. whadda i need to have meredith come give you a refresher course on using the search function? sheesh w/ members like you, the job will never be "done.":rolleyes: :D :p

On some cruises I've seen free mammograms offered at the bar poolside.:eek:

I am going to have to invent a new drink, "The Scarlett Johansson", a little bit of foam on top, very sweet, goes down smooth - yummmmm!

So what is in this drink?

Well, the foam on top would have air in it...

oh, FTLOG! you are already in the forum. whadda i need to have meredith come give you a refresher course on using the search function? sheesh w/ members like you, the job will never be "done.":rolleyes: :D :p

Cruizin' for a bruisin' is ya?

Ia little bit of foam on top, very sweet, goes down smooth - yummmmm!

So what is in this drink?

Sounds like Alyssa to me.:D

Archived