Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

On our first on the Fantasy, Corona was in aluminum cans.

i have only gotten them delivered in plastic cups, and not even often. i haven't ordered that in awhile. don't think DH has either. other beers they offer are bigger, anyway. 16 oz. except for the huge fosters oil can, can.

Oh my! Did Liv buy a new pair of manpris?

Can't help it! My manager resigned Tuesday and I'm the senior person! It's a good and bad thing! LOL

Ummm….NO :p

Way to go Fintoo…now crack that whip! :D

Oh now that is crap... you must have seen a 3, but it was an 8

Why would you think I’m fibbin’?? I’m pure as the driven snow don’tchaknow.

no. that isn't true, is it? and whenever i have had corona on lido they always pour it into a plastic cup (b/c of the risk of breakage), so how cld you tell? though, rumor has it that they now have them in plastic bottles.

TC have you ever noticed that only the really lickered up folks get the plastic? ;) :p

so that's why i get plastic, huh:confused: :D

LOL...Have more coffee TC....morning ;)

That would have taken Duck and Mr. Beer about a nanosecond.

Is it working yet? :p

Wonder where everyone is at today?

dood hasn't been around for days.

jess makes me nervous when he doesn't check in after goin to happy hour ever'day:p.

obx is prolly crackin' the whip at the office.

and kurb, well she'll prolly be around later.

p.s. i wonder if obx is gonna let them have casual friday, w/ beer? not reduced alcohol, of course.:D

dood hasn't been around for days.

jess makes me nervous when he doesn't check in after goin to happy hour ever'day:p.

and kurb, well she'll prolly be around later.

p.s. i wonder if obx is gonna let them have casual friday, w/ beer? not reduced alcohol, of course.:D

Might be doing that pilot thing.

LMAO...I'm getting visuals

Ohhhh...:eek: :D

Google image letesha ruined casual friday.

maybe he went to get measured for his tux so he cld put the order in w/ formalities and have first dibs on choice of murse:confused: :p

LMAO...yeah...that's it!

LMAO...yeah...that's it!

sheesh. i hope that's it. hope dumbo didn't get him:eek::

:p I had to answer the phone, it would seam that Dumbo the driver is back in town.:mad:... it would appear that he had a water leak that flooded 2 storage bays. IDIOT!!!! Now I really need a beer, not reduced alcohol either.

LOL! Not yet!! haven't gotten any new authority yet, just all the slack! and there was alot!

And, sadly, we are TOO corporate to have beer fridays. A nice happy hour every now and then to keep up spirits will probably be in order soon!

And btw.. did the quizzes last night!

40% evil - I keep it hidden well!;) (didn't you get the same True?)

And only 14% chance of going down south! My one problem area in the 7 sins was lust!:eek: The results said if I did go to H3LL it would be in the throes of passion! Cool! :D

Gotta get booked on one of those S&S cruises!:D

40% evil - I keep it hidden well!;) (didn't you get the same True?)

And only 14% chance of going down south! My one problem area in the 7 sins was lust!:eek: The results said if I did go to H3LL it would be in the throes of passion! Cool! :D

AHHH...AHHHHBULL***....:p

I think you should institute casual friday.

...And only 14% chance of going down south! My one problem area in the 7 sins was lust!:eek: The results said if I did go to H3LL it would be in the throes of passion! Cool! :D

Gotta get booked on one of those S&S cruises!:D

LOL. have to even them out though. do they have more saints, or more sinners? hmmmm. i'm sure they'd make room for another sinner.:D

I guess someone got too happy at happy hour last night and is still taking his nappy nap.

looks like he's on, but maybe he crashed face first into the keyboard and is snoozin':D :p

okay w/ the plastic already. and, BTW, did you see my comment to you on the dress thread? you need to get a personal trainer. not doin' it right, apparently.:p

Archived