Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

you are too funny. you do realize they aren't going to know what to do w/ that post, right? i can see them sitting there thinking, hmmm shld i respond to this or not? LOL.

LOL...might could be thinking that :D

Too quite in here today.

si, senor. (i don't know how to make those ~ thingys):D why don't you and DW book the liberty cruise. we cld have some landshark lager together. :p

As much as I'd like to, we've got Tahiti on the radar and that's going to cost a fortune - aft, couple days pre or post cruise, etc...

If I happen to hit the mega millions this week, I'll be on it fo sho LOL!

Afternoon peeps, well? What time's beer:30 Liv?

Came up for air didja?

Early today...probably around 2ish :D

You've got some catching up to do. You've missed out on a nude deck thread and a girls cruise...any fun ideas thread. :cool:

As much as I'd like to, we've got Tahiti on the radar and that's going to cost a fortune - aft, couple days pre or post cruise, etc...

If I happen to hit the mega millions this week, I'll be on it fo sho LOL!

yeah. you're way overdue. and the liberty cruise was ridiculously cheap. (don't want CCL to see this, though, they might not repeat the bargain, LOL:D).

seriously, it was great price, w/ the sale then the PG discount, though i don't know what it's goin for now. think it went up.

yeah. you're way overdue. and the liberty cruise was ridiculously cheap. (don't want CCL to see this, though, they might not repeat the bargain, LOL:D).

seriously, it was great price, w/ the sale then the PG discount, though i don't know what it's goin for now. think it went up.

Too bad you can't switch to the 10/13 sailing. Gonna miss out on the fun. :D I'm sure you'll have fun on yours too though, I just won't be there. :eek:

Too bad you can't switch to the 10/13 sailing. Gonna miss out on the fun. :D I'm sure you'll have fun on yours too though, I just won't be there. :eek:

yeah...i clda kicked your butt in water wars.:D i got a good deal on air for my cruise though. $59 each way. not bad. didn't even waste my rapid reward tkt on that fare.

You're tellin' me. :(

...and don't get to excited about me playing twister... :p

What're you still doin here? I smell a beer...:p

Trying to get a couple last minute things wrapped up and then I'll be outta here...prolly another few minutes.

Can't you smell the beer? You got mail.

That puter is shut down. I'll have to look at it when I get home :D

Personally I think the twister idea was good. 5 40ish women, soom foo foo drinks, a twister mat...Could be interesting ;)

That puter is shut down. I'll have to look at it when I get home :D

Personally I think the twister idea was good. 5 40ish women, soom foo foo drinks, a twister mat...Could be interesting ;)

Maybe a little oil...:D

Archived