Getting to Meet new friends for Celebrity Alaska Cruise on Sept 16

aloha aimee

Hello,

I just wanted to know how this works. My son and I are going to Alaska Cruise on Sept. 16 and would like to meet some new friends. Not sure exactly how this cruise critic works. Maybe you can help me out.

Aloha Aimee

Hello,

I just wanted to know how this works. My son and I are going to Alaska Cruise on Sept. 16 and would like to meet some new friends. Not sure exactly how this cruise critic works. Maybe you can help me out.

Aloha Aimee

Normally, you go to the Roll Call board for this - we're going to be on the Mercury to Alaska leaving Vancouver September 14th. Can't wait! :D

Hello,

Aloha Aimee

Aloha Aimee

Are you going on Celebrity's, Infinity, September 16. Go to top left hand corner and hit BOARDS. Then scroll down to ROLL CALLS - Members Only and choose ROLL CALLS - Celebrity "Connections". Then choose

clear.gifRoll Calls - Infinity

Then scroll down and choose INFINITY 9/16/07 to Alaska repo Vancouver-SF (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Here is link to the last page of the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=353332&page=36

Hope this is the ship that you want, if not choose from ROLL CALLS - Members Only

See you in Alaska

Deb :D

Normally, you go to the Roll Call board for this - we're going to be on the Mercury to Alaska leaving Vancouver September 14th. Can't wait! :D

I was about to chastise you for not heeding your own advice and taking part in the roll call, but I just checked and suddenly you're there! Welcome, and thanks for signing up for the connections party as well!

Archived