Aft Cabin Numbers

Mitzi_Muffin

Do you mean all the aft cabins on each deck?

On Oceana it is the BA Minisuites and the full suites at the aft.

On Arcadia it is a mix of suites and balcony cabins. Which ones particularly are you after.

We have had a BA Mini on Oceana and are booked in an aft suite on Arcadia.

Let me know what you are looking for.

Regards, Annie:)

Hi

We had E187 aft balcony cabin on Arcadia. We loved it and it has spoilt us for future cruises!

I have some photos of it if you wish to click on this link:

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/view.php?id=3248

If you go on P&O's website and look at the deckplans you should be able to see the other aft cabin numbers. I do know E187 was a bargain as it was in the cheapest category of balcony cabins.

We have booked an aft on the Millenium for October 2008, had to book so early to get one of those coveted cabins!

Lisa

As Lisa says it's best to look on the P&O website at the deck plans. You can then take a virtual tour of the sort of cabins at the aft. There are a mixture of aft suites, AD grade and outside staterooms with balcony. If you go to the Arcadia cruises site, look at the cruise you are interested in, then go on as though you are going to book online, you will be able to click on available cabins and it will give you the actual square footage of each cabin. They do vary from deck to deck.

Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

Annie:)

Hi there,

I do know that the aft cabins on D deck of Arcadia are actually the largest cabins.

We are booked into D184 in two weeks time and the squae footage for tis cabin is 370 sf.

Last year we were in E184 and this was in fact 330 sq. ft. Also if you alwasy book one of the four middle cabins in the aft, they are actually bigger than the two cabins on either side. You gain about an extra 5ft between the bed area and the sofa area so worth checking those out too.

Good luck.

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post everyone My wife and I have booked E186 for next July based on my memory of being on the Arcadia in July 2006 and seeing the bigger aft balcony you have confirm we have made the right choice

Did you notice any more movement

We have had B159 twice on arcadia- no real vibration or movement that ever bothered us - just a great view and an extra long balcony. Also B153 corner suite is great. The balcony is a wrap with great views.

I love the aft cabins on Arcadia - we have cruised on her several times. Have swapped over to Princess for a bit of variety though and back on Oceana and Ventura for 2008/2009 respectively. In C751 aft on Ventura - but the balconies aren't stepped like Arcadia. Still looking forward to it though.

Have a great cruise whatever you decide.

Archived