Ncl Jewel Teen Activities

ChaCha54

As I recall from our cruise last Christmas on the Jewel, the teen club stayed open until about 11:30pm but then my 16 year old daughter and a bunch of her friends would go elsewhere - either to Blue Lagoon to grab some food or to Fyzz Lounge for sodas and karioke. She had a great time with the Teen Club and made lots of friends her age. She wasn't sure she wanted to participate but I encouraged her to go to the first teen meet and greet. We never saw her after that! By the way, the teen passport is a great deal - 20 coupons for drinks (smoothies, bottled water, can soda) that can be used at any bar or restaurant. Saved us a lot of money and gave her some independence.

My sixteen year old balked at the idea of going to the teen club sign up but was glad we did - you need to go too to sign the form. By filling out all the paperwork it allows them to choose what they want to participate in and to meet some other teens to hang out with on their own. The last official activities start at 11 PM. Most important advice I can give you is set a curfew!!! Otherwise you may not see him until breakfast. I am not joking - they lose all sense of time and enjoy talking especially with members of the other sex. Many a parent has been seen roaming the ship looking for their teenager in the wee hours. Don't let that happen to you!

Archived