Southbound Capers

marlee73

Make that four. I am also on the August 15th sailing! Can't wait!!

Hey, rritter! We'd love to have you join our roll call! We've got quite a group of Cruise Critic members on the August 15 sailing. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=423034. To find it without the link, on the home page of the boards, scroll down to Roll Calls and select the link to Carnival roll calls then the link to the Carnival Spirit. You'll see the date of our sailing there. It's staying up toward the top of the threads these days since we're so close to sailing.

Cheers!

Jayne

Hi Jayne:

I must confess that I am one of those who has been checking out the boards but don't often post! :eek: I'm really looking forward to the trip now that we're so close. Looking forward to much cooler weather than we have here in Florida!

Roz

Hi Jayne:

I must confess that I am one of those who has been checking out the boards but don't often post! :eek: I'm really looking forward to the trip now that we're so close. Looking forward to much cooler weather than we have here in Florida!

Roz

Roz, I see now that you've been a member since 2003--guess I didn't need to tell you how to find the roll call! LOL :o

A couple of weeks ago I was also eagerly anticipating the cooler weather in Alaska since we were topping 100 degrees here in Oregon--we don't get many of those days. But, today it didn't even get to 70! But, that's fine with me--I really don't like hot weather....ever!

I hope you'll check our roll call and join us for the meet and greet--we haven't set an exact time for it yet, but are planning it on the second day--first day at sea.

This will be our third cruise on the Spirit--second to Alaska. It's the three of us--me, DH and DD (12 years old). Counting down the days!

Happy sailing!

Jayne

Hi Jayne:

Roz

Roz,

Welcome I hope you will join our role call, and join our meet and greet. It will be DH, me and a friend from Ohio and her DH. We can't wait.

Archived