Advice on Snokeling

bookmama

Hi all,

I need some help. My husband and I are booked on the Infinity trans-canal cruise on October 28. He is interested in snorkeling, but we have no idea about good locations or excursions for that. The cruise leaves San Diego and ends up in Ft. Lauderdale.

Does anyone have any advice to offer - good places, good tours, not-to-be-missed excursions, etc? The cruise line hasn't posted its excursions yet, but he is ready to start planning and dreaming. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks for the help!

Kathleen

Hi all,

I need some help. My husband and I are booked on the Infinity trans-canal cruise on October 28. He is interested in snorkeling, but we have no idea about good locations or excursions for that. The cruise leaves San Diego and ends up in Ft. Lauderdale.

I snorkeled in Huatulco, Mexico. Just hire a water taxi in town and go to the beach around point of land from where the ship docks. They will pick you up when finished. Good snorkeling, rental equipment, covered restaurant/bar seating.

Does anyone have any advice to offer - good places, good tours, not-to-be-missed excursions, etc? The cruise line hasn't posted its excursions yet, but he is ready to start planning and dreaming. Any advice is welcome.

One hour horseback ride and then 25 ziplines over 11 waterfalls in Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Lunch afterwards. It was a great day. We arranged it directly with Hotel Vista Golfo. They pick you up and bring you back to dock. About half hour drive each way.

Info at http://finca-daniel.com/costa-rica-activities/11-waterfalls-canopy.htm

Thanks for the help!

Kathleen

Have a great cruise.

Archived