Soda Cards?

According to their web site....

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Soda Water

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $8.63 per day per person x Cruise days

Thermal container can be purchased for an additional $3

$8.63/day

The alternatives is to bring a 12 pack (or more) of soda in your luggage or to purchase soda as needed on the ship. On the ship, a can of Coke is $1.75 and a glass of Coke is $1.25. You must calculate how much soda you drink and what is the best deal for you. Obviously, you must drink a lot of soda each day to make the soda pass worthwhile, especially since the soda pass is for glasses of soda, not cans. Likewise, I'm told that the soda pass does not work for room service. Personally, we found the Soda pass to expensive, as we don't drink that much soda each day, and many of the days we would be off the ship and would not utilize the soda pass at all. One cruise we brought our younger teen with us, who likes soda, and bought him a soda pass. Well, he went a bit overboard with the ability to have free soda whenever he wanted and was hyper most of the trip from the sugar.

I looks for sales as our trip gets closer. We drink caf free and some of us like vanilla or cherry diet cokes too. If I drank 2 cans a day, thats alot. Shop Rite had 5 12 packd for 11.00 this week with your bonus cards.

Archived