Need Limo Service From Ft. Laud Airport To Miami Hotel And Port To Fl Airport

Rachelleh

hello everyone, not sure if this is the right board to post my questions, but hopefully someone can help. Traveling the friday after thanksgiving, from kansas city to miami, via ft. lauderdale airport. fliying with 2 adults and 3 kids, boarding navigator of the seas on sat. - we usually rent a car, but our hotel charges quite a lot for the parking, so we are thinking of taking a limo or car service from the airport to the hotel - cab from hotel to port - limo or car service from port back to ft. lauderdale airport.

seems crazy to spend the money but with 5 of us and three kids included, the hassle of transfering luggage back and forth, waiting for shuttles etc., makes the car service worth it for this trip.

Please let me know of a good service, i assume out of miami.

thanks so much.

Once we flew into FLL, and had to get to the airport in Miami, and a one night pre flight stay at a hotel.

Outside the FLL airport (transportation door near luggage pick up), there is a limo/van service that will take you to hotels in Miami. We stayed at a hotel very close to the Miami airport and it was a flea bag operation. If we ever do a pre stay in Miami, we would go to the South Beach section of Miami, or in your case stay close to the port.

When you end your cruise, and need trans back to FLL. someone else may be able to help with that.

But, in answer to the limo/van service to hotels from FLL it is right outside the terminal.

We are also traveling later this year with children (5!). We are flying from KC to FLL, then leaving from Miami. Our plan (right now anyway) is to stay at a hotel near the FLL airport that offers a free shuttle. We have gotten quotes for car service from the hotel to the Port of Miami and then service back to the FLL airport. Our quotes for 7 people are mostly around $80 each way. If you find a better deal please pass it along!

There is 8 of us and the prices I am getting is $85 to $95. The $85 is for Limos of Miami with sodas/ice including tax everything but tip. Does anyone know if they are good?

I see someone got $80. Who was that with? Also make sure they are giving all the info when you get a quote like tax, port charges, tolls etc. :D

My best quote was Holland Limousine. 10 passenger super stretch limo. $80 plus 20% gratuity. $10 port charge on return trip only. They were also one of the only ones I contacted who could supply a car seat.

The van service at the FLL airport charges 15 dollars per person and is a great deal if you are a solo traveler. Since you have five, I would recommend going in style and renting a limosine. Most charge about 85 dollars and you tip the driver. I have had great luck with http://www.floridalimos.com If the website does not work, then try omitting the "s"

Coka

• 3 months later...
The driving time from FLL to the Port of Miami is about 30 minutes. If you would like very affordable ground transportation, you may want to explore Creative Limousine at http://www.creativelimo.com

I have used them for years and they are wonderful. All kinds of vehicles to fit any size cruise party.

Sheri.. its appears the only posts you have made are promoting limos.. hmmmmm.. something doesnt smell right here..

It's a shame it's so ridiculously expensive to fly into MIA from certain hubs. We too are flying into FLL for a cruise out of Miami. Try looking up the FLL web site and ground transportation - I found Tri-County Express there and we are considering a private car with them but they have vans and shared rides to all Miami hotels too. The sedan is $60 and the shared ride is much less expensive. We will probably have them pick us up at the port for our return to FLL.

Archived