Sky Suites vs. Concierge Class on Summit

jlhc99

We have booked a Sky Suite on Summit's 2/23/08 sailing. In reading some older posts (from 2005), I have seen that SS suites do not (or did not) get the same amenities as CC passengers, with special reference to things like the breakfast menu. Does any who has cruised in this category recently know if Celebrity has changed this? From reading previous posts, it seems ludicrious to me that persons in the SS category would get less than those booked in CC. Any RECENT cruisers opinions would be most appreciated!!!

We have stayed in Sky Suites and CC rooms(not on Summit but on Millennium-Century-Mercury). Our most recent trip in June on Millennium we had a Concierge Class. The cabin steward was excellent and was able to do/get anything we requested. (almost like a butler).We were very lucky.

The Sky Suite Butlers are always excellent.

I have also read about not receiving the same breakfast menu, pillow menu etc. I did not notice this when we were in SS. I do remember requesting different pillows--with no problem.

If there is anything you need--or want (within reason:o ) the butler will do/get it.

I think you will love the Sky Suite--and the extra pampering.

Archived