Carnival Elation:Cabo/Ensanada

barbeqt

Hello there! We just got back from our Cabo/Ensenada cruise and everything was wonderful! I am planning on writing a review, but thought i would post here if anyone had any questions that I may be able to help with?? I did save all my capers and took some photos of our room! ;)

barbeqt:

Seems like you had a good time! We are going Feb 19, 2008 on the Elation. Looking forward to reading your review. Interested in shore excursions for Cabo. We have been on a few of the Fantasy Class ships, so we are comfortable with these ships. We always get a cabin on the Upper Deck (mid ship). :)

Hi

Paul and I booked this for 2009 on the Elation, we also figured we would spend a day or two with his cousin who lives not to far. I am very interested since I have been on over 30 cruises but never from the west coast. Any info would be great

Dorene

Two more days! I'm doing laundry tonight and doing a little packing. We have an early morning flight out of Sacramento on Saturday.

I haven't planned what we're going to do on the port calls as I've done in the past, but I may just decide on a whim.

We were on the Elation in June. Can recommend "Swimming with the Dolphins" in Cabo. Would do it again. Booked through the ship. Is actually less expensive this way $150 range pp. Believe $175 on your own. We were in the water approximately an hour. Seven or so to a group. Held on to fins and swam, or rather it carried me through the water. The location is as you make the turn on the pier and head toward town. (past the new shops) Is on your left. In Ensanada, we walked around and then ate lunch at El Rey Sol. Have been to Ensanada many times and have seen it all. Was an okay cruise.(Lots of really roudy young adults, early twenties, I know you are thinking that I being too harsh, but when they stand on the bar and hoop and holler, and are so drunk that they can barely stand up, doesn't make it much fun for those around them. ) Food was great. Better than Celebrity. Am doing it again in March with my sister as a girls' get-away - hopefully, at bit less "action".

Let me know if any of you that are going tomorrow would like to meet up. My 16 year old daughter would enjoy meeting some people close to her age on the first day. Not sure of the best way to coordinate this, but I'm open to ideas.

Archived