RCCL Chocotate Creme Brulee

popster

One of the best desserts I ever had was on RCCL Voyager of the Seas. I had it for lunch one day and liked it so much that I talked everyone at the table into trying one. Before we left, all 12 of us ordered seconds! The waiter was not particularly happy, but we were! We actually made very good friends with one other couple at that time. Although we live about 80 miles apart, we get together 1-2 times each month and email each other daily.

Does anyone know where I can get that recipe? I'd love to make it for these friends next time they come over.

Thanks,

Popster

• 2 weeks later...

Hello popster

We (DH & I) are sailing on the VOS next month - Where on the ship did you eat this yummy dessert - I'll try and get the recipe for you even if I have to eat every type of chocolate dessert until I find it:D

Cheers

kiwigirl171

• 3 weeks later...

When we sailed on the Brilliance we enjoyed this so much! Our waiter noticed and one day she had 2 delivered to our cabin for an afternoon snack...YUMMM

I would love to have the recipe for it too. Hope to find it on the Liberty when we sail in October.

Bev

I bought the first 2 books on e-bay (new) and the latest one SAVOR which is my personal favorite at the pursers desk. I now bring it with me on my RCI cruises and have the chef sign it for me...just a fun thing I do as an ex-chef myself. I haven't used it but I don't use 1/2 the cookbooks in my collection either!

Archived