I am looking for a JCPenney Coupon code that includes outlet items!

I have been searching and searching but no luck. I just got my bill in the mail, and there is nothing there either.

Its hard to find coupon codes for outlet items, but I am still searching.

They have some fashion jewerly that I really like, and its a very good price, but the shipping is $8.00!

If anyone has one, please share!!!

Thank you,

I get one on the bk of my rcpt..it give the WWW. addy to get 15 % on any type purchase..here it is...http://www.JCPSurvey.com..the access code is....1148 401 8229 071807 1711 1 it is good til 19th Aug..dont be swayed by the 1st list if "survey"..it'll lead u astray.to other survey junk.beware of the "WIN/CANCE words..go to the actual JCP web site, about 4 or 5 listings down..it will ask for your "visit to JCP..and show a graph of your answers left to be checked..it's all about your shop trip..so that's the one to go to..I printed out 3 for myself..and got $125 worth of merch, for $34..it was their super sale day y'day, and 2 items were ruby/cz er's, and a fab cz ring, and 2 tops..coupon is good on store, cat'lg, and weband maybe outlet..we dont hv those in my hood..good luck let me know how you do....lucky

I get one on the bk of my rcpt..it give the WWW. addy to get 15 % on any type purchase..here it is...www.JCPSurvey.com..the access code is....1148 401 8229 071807 1711 1 it is good til 19th Aug..dont be swayed by the 1st list if "survey"..it'll lead u astray.to other survey junk.beware of the "WIN/CANCE words..go to the actual JCP web site, about 4 or 5 listings down..it will ask for your "visit to JCP..and show a graph of your answers left to be checked..it's all about your shop trip..so that's the one to go to..I printed out 3 for myself..and got $125 worth of merch, for $34..it was their super sale day y'day, and 2 items were ruby/cz er's, and a fab cz ring, and 2 tops..coupon is good on store, cat'lg, and weband maybe outlet..we dont hv those in my hood..good luck let me know how you do....lucky

Hi

The code does not work! When you enter it, it does a security check and it already knows that the number was used before.

just go to a JCP store, buy a smll thing..you will get the new code on the back..that will get you one to print off for just a $6 pr of er's or pr undies..Good luck

Thanks luckycruzer for trying to help!

I do appreciate it!!

A way to save at JC Penny's is to start at ebates. They give you a 4% rebate back on purchases.

I don't know for sure if this works at outlet for JC Penny's but I know it works when I use it for outlet areas on Coldwater Creek as an examle...

There is also a special sign-up promotion going on at ebates. Use this link and both of us gets a $10 bonus when you use ebates for the first time. To get the double bonus you must sign up using this link and make a qualifying purchase by August 14th, 2007. Qualifying purchases made after August 14th, 2007 will be subject to regular Tell-A-Friend terms and conditions, with $5 Sign up and $5 Tell-A-Friend

Bonuses.

This way we both win! Happy shopping.

I have been searching and searching but no luck. I just got my bill in the mail, and there is nothing there either.

Its hard to find coupon codes for outlet items, but I am still searching.

They have some fashion jewerly that I really like, and its a very good price, but the shipping is $8.00!

If anyone has one, please share!!!

Thank you,

Heyo. Just noticed the post while browsing the board. You might take a look at: http://www.jcpenney-coupons.com

We've got something posted right now that should cover outlet items. I believe the coupon code is JULYSURV. Either way, we update with new sales and coupons all the time. If you shop at JCPenney, we can generally save you some money. :)

Hope this helps,

JCPenney-Coupons.com

Heyo. Just noticed the post while browsing the board. You might take a look at: http://www.jcpenney-coupons.com

We've got something posted right now that should cover outlet items. I believe the coupon code is JULYSURV. Either way, we update with new sales and coupons all the time. If you shop at JCPenney, we can generally save you some money. :)

Hope this helps,

JCPenney-Coupons.com

Hi

Thanks for posting! I tried the JULYSURV coupon yesterday, and it did not work. I was thinking that since they were at clearance prices, maybe thats why it was not accepted. I placed the order anyway, because the prices were pretty good for fashion jewelry. I have to try the coupon on something else.

Hi

Thanks for posting! I tried the JULYSURV coupon yesterday, and it did not work. I was thinking that since they were at clearance prices, maybe thats why it was not accepted. I placed the order anyway, because the prices were pretty good for fashion jewelry. I have to try the coupon on something else.

Heyo. Sorry it didn't work for you. I did some checking, and wanted to provide an update on some upcoming JCPenney promotions..

Starting 7/27 there's going to be a free shipping promotion (including outlet items) :) for orders over $99. We'll post the discount code to the site just as soon as it goes live.

Also, it's worth noting that the JCPenney Semi-Annual Home Sale begins tomorrow. It's tacked on our site one day early, but you can save anywhere from 40 - 60% on everything from bedding to luggage. Since the sale will run till August 3rd, it might be wise to wait for the free shipping promotion starting 7/27 and combine it with the Home Sale savings.

Hope to see you over at JCPenney-Coupons.com more often. :)

Hope this helps,

JCPCoupons

http://www.jcpenney-coupons.com

Archived