Jungle train

SUZIEN48

Does anyone know if the jungle train is air conditioned? Trying to decide which tour in Costa Rica for someone needs to get some relief from the heat! Any opinions would be appreciated.

I called the Royal Caribbean Shore Excursion desk today. Their response to my question about airconditioning was that the train has "forced air" - I'm certain that means circulating air and non air conditioning as we know it. Take into factor that the train will be moving and not standing still, I think the ride would be manageable for the 40 minutes or hour.

The rep I talked with also said that the bus transportation to and from the excursion is air conditioned.

• 4 weeks later...

The train has what I call 10-20 air conditioning. It gets going 10 mph with all 20 windows open, and voila! Air conditioning. I don't handle the heat very well at all, but the train was fairly comfortable. Now my butt would disagree, because it's a very bumpy ride and the seats fairly small, but it was all tolerable.

Archived