Bathroom Storage on Constellation?

bigsister

Our second cruise will be Sept. 20th, 11 nights on Constellation. Our only other was on "Explorer of the Seas" last year. I have heard many people recommend a "shoe pocket organizer" for over the bathroom door - for holding toiletries. On "Explorer", we found that unneccessary, as there was plenty of storage space in the side cabinets alongside the mirror. What about "Constellation"? What's the storage space like in the bathroom? My hubby is travelling with me, so we will have toiletires for two. And then my makeup and contact lense "stuff" and hair gel, etc. If it helps any, I would say that what we bring would fill up about half to two thirds of a small medicine cabinet.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

I've been on the Constellation. You'll have a wonderful time. My philosophy is take the hanging shoe bag. It doesn't take up a lot of room but if you need to use it, it will sure come in handy. I have a hanging bag for my make-up, etc. which I do hang on the door but I always take the shoe bag for added insurance. Have fun.

My hubby is travelling with me, so we will have toiletires for two....
TELL HIM :rolleyes: to keep his toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, deodorant and comb somewhere else besides the bathroom. That's what my DW does to me when we travel together. After all, you need that extra 6 square inches of space for yourself.

Like the guy on 20/20 says, "Give me a break!!!"

Les :rolleyes:

Archived