Roll Call Zuiderdam October 27, 2007

cruisebax

• 1 month later...

We are from Atlanta and this will be our second time on the Zuiderdam.

We have not confirmed our excursions but want to do Virgin Gorda while at Tortola and the aqua-trax at HMC. We are looking into a day pass at a little resort on Grand Turk, that is downtown, Margaritaville is not exactly what we are looking for :eek:.

Ship horn noises? sounds like someone is looking forward to this cruise!

Hotlanta??? Danny and I are often in Alpharetta, since his office is there, just a 5 hours drive from door to door!

I have to see this weekend, what he wants to do and maybe prebook the excursions. By the end we just going to relax and have some fun!

Margaritaville...LOL...you could give me 1 Million $ and I would not go there!

We got our travel docs this weekend - YEAH!

Are any of you doing costumes? We love Halloween but picked this travel date so we don't have to throw another costume party. If we do pack something, will we be the only ones in costumes? Have you ever been on a cruise on Halloween?

Perhaps the Scarecrow, the Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion?

Any idea if they still do Dutch night in the main Vista Dining Room?

If so, I think we would prefer Pinnacle Grill. I will look into it.

Thanks!

As far as I got the menu...YES they do on day 3 or so! Do you guys fly in the day before? We stay at the JW Marriott Miami the night before the cruise and then a Limo to the ship.

Wy don't you e-mail me munichmarcus at yahoo dot com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I am sailing solo and looking forward to some time alone. But great to know you're all on board. I have an S Guarantee but no docs and no cabin assignment as of today. I look forward to meeting you on board. Do we have to request an FOD meeting or are they set up automatically? As you can no doubt tell, I am from New York City. My name is Richard. See you very soon.

We are from Atlanta and this will be our second time on the Zuiderdam.

We have not confirmed our excursions but want to do Virgin Gorda while at Tortola and the aqua-trax at HMC. We are looking into a day pass at a little resort on Grand Turk, that is downtown, Margaritaville is not exactly what we are looking for :eek:.

Ship horn noises? sounds like someone is looking forward to this cruise!

Hi there. Did you figure out where to go on Grand Turk? I too think Margaritaville looks about as pleasant as a Proctology convention. I really wanted to rent a bike and head to a less populated beach. Since we're only there til 2 pm, I am not really concerned about where to eat. If you've dug up any information, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

Hi there. Did you figure out where to go on Grand Turk? I too think Margaritaville looks about as pleasant as a Proctology convention. I really wanted to rent a bike and head to a less populated beach. Since we're only there til 2 pm, I am not really concerned about where to eat. If you've dug up any information, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

Hey NYCBeach (Richard),

As far as I know, Matt & Lynn (cruisebax) and we (Danny and me/Marcus) have decited we stay on the ship end enjoy the Spa and quiet time by the pool. You have to be back on the ship by 1pm, so there is not really time to do anything "Smashing"!

King Marcus

I don't think we will do anything in Grand Turk either.

Let the masses go and we can have the ship to ourselves!

How do we go about booking spa treatments?

Do you go down to the spa or can you arrange over the telephone?

With just a little over two weeks to go, we are getting very excited!

Hi there. I don't think you can pre-book the times but you can buy some treatments on the For Booked Guests page. (There's one treatment that promises a 1-8 inch reduction --which I hope is about one's waist--that is particularly fascinating to me.) I also saw that sailing day there's an open house at the spa and I am sure you can book then. But it's my understanding that spa treatments are discounted on port days and I wonder if those aren't last minute deals based on space availability. Now I wonder if the massage therapists are men or women....

Archived