Roll Call Zuiderdam October 27, 2007

cruisebax

Thanks Rick...I found tanning lamps...I normally put them over our flowers...but I guess you can change the lightbulbs in your Love Shaks.... he he he!

Actually I'm getting really excited!!! Danny's on his way, I have to hose to myself to get everything done and then 2 weeks vacation!

The King

Hose away! It is exciting but I have so much work to get done before I can leave here without a guilty conscience. And who wants to feel guilty on vacation? Let's hope we can figure something out in the Pinnacle. I can't find my receipt for the nights I pre-booked. Guess I'll have to go to Amex and pull down my statement. TTYL, Rick.

Dutch night - we just didn't really care for the food offered that night, so we thought it might be a good time to try the Pinnacle Grille.

I think we will wait til we get on board to book it...

I found a recent menu from Dutch night, see below

Did I use too much self tanner?

Judy---Oompa-Loompa.jpg

Starters:

Dutch Sailor's Fruit Cocktail with Yukon Whiskey

Quenelles Buffalo Mozzarella

Baked Macaroni with Ham and Chese

Dutch Pea Soup with Smoked Pork

Alaskan Fisherman's Pot

Chiffonade of Bibb Lettuce with Tuna

Entrees:

Oriental Chicken Salad

Pan Sauteed Alaskan Sole Fillet

Nasi Goreng Rijsttafel - Indonesian fried rice feast with juicy pork sate, spicy chicken drumstick, beef Sumatra, scallions and julienne of omelet. Served with pickeled cucumber, crisp prawn crackers and crisp-creamy fried banana.

Dutch Favorite - Brisket of Beef with Hodge Podge

Southwestern Style Cheese Manicotti

Hey, Matt, I think the eyebrow pencil was the problem, not the self tanner. Thanks for the Dutch night menu. I was wondering whether they'd have a Rijsttafel -- which I actually like-- but I imagined it to be more of a lunch than a dinner menu. I understand the Asian food in the Lido is very good. I am a big fan of Asian food. We have so much really great Asian food in New York that sometimes it's hard to beat. I wonder if the chef on Zuiderdam is Indonesian as well. That would likely mean he'd do it really well. We had an Indonesian chef on Regent and his food was superb--but so was everything on Regent. TTYL Rick.

It's just the contrast between your self tanner and your haircolor that makes you look so very blond. Love the outfit! Don't tell me that's Danny in the background! BTW do we all blond our hair? At least three of us seem to....

I would love to meet you. I have requested the same dinner seating and I also requested a table for one (good luck on that request). I'd be happy to get together for a drink before or after. My cabin number is 8084 and my full name is Richard Mathews. And, no, I won't have too much luggage! I am currently downloading music on to my I-Pod. Really looking forward to the trip. All best, Rick.

I would love to meet you. I have requested the same dinner seating and I also requested a table for one (good luck on that request). I'd be happy to get together for a drink before or after. My cabin number is 8084 and my full name is Richard Mathews. And, no, I won't have too much luggage! I am currently downloading music on to my I-Pod. Really looking forward to the trip. All best, Rick.

That would be wonderful! We are in 7066, Marcus & Danny! I will e-mail Lynn and Matt and ask them, if they want to joy in as well!

Better we e-mail, too! munichmarcus@yahoo.com!

Or should we meet for sail away and open a bottle of "good stuff bubbly"?

King Marcus

Whatever works best for everyone. I am hoping we will all become fast friends and have some great times together. Of course, I know you will all want time alone as do I! TTYL Marcus, I've put your cabin nubmer in my book.

But don't forgett your battery opperated "Vibrator" so you can really relax after a long day of shopping....I can not hold myself!

I will e-mail cruisebax...then we set it as a canape & champagne "Welcome Aboard", right after boat drill in our Suite...then we go for the sail away to the aft pool...with the rest of the Champagne!

I got everything ready to go into the suitcase. I look forward to meeting all of you. See you on Saturday.

Rick

YUCK...I guess we will have 4 big suitcases with us! Just the swimming shorts for Danny is a suitcase...god thanks my Speedos don't take much space!

I can not wait either...

See you all soon!

Archived