Late booking, all excursions I want booked - help!

IndigoFairy

My partner and I just jumped at a great deal on a five-day cruise in September. The problem is that we couldn't see the schedule or availability for excursions until we booked. She had her heart set on the Breezes all-inclusive beach resort tour in Nassau and it isn't being offered for our reservation. Does anyone know 1) if it is possible that Carnival might work with me over the phone and what I have to do to convince them to help me, 2) if Breezes will work with me independently and 3) if there are any other all-inclusive beach days offered by Nassau hotels who would work with me independently.

Thanks for your help!

We have never booked an excursion on line, but it seems to me that only about 1/3 to 1/2 of the available excursions are listed on line. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that there are two or three pages of excursions listed in your info on the ship, but only about 12-15 listed on line at any given time. I would check the Nassau board - do a search for Breezes or other all-inclusives.

My partner and I just jumped at a great deal on a five-day cruise in September. The problem is that we couldn't see the schedule or availability for excursions until we booked. She had her heart set on the Breezes all-inclusive beach resort tour in Nassau and it isn't being offered for our reservation. Does anyone know 1) if it is possible that Carnival might work with me over the phone and what I have to do to convince them to help me, 2) if Breezes will work with me independently and 3) if there are any other all-inclusive beach days offered by Nassau hotels who would work with me independently.

Thanks for your help!

I would check on the Nassua board but I am pretty sure that you can do Breezes on you own. One tip, don't take a taxi. Once you dock, go through the port and walk to your right and up one street. Walk all the way down to the Straw Market exit (sorry I don't remember the name of the street) and get on a #10 bus. It's $1pp each way and takes you right past Breezes resort. When you are ready to leave Breezes just walk back out to the road and catch the #10 bus back to the port. It will drop you off at the exit/entrance to the Straw Market. Leave plenty of time to return to the ship, in my experience traffic has been heavy going back in the direction of the ship. Good luck and have a great time!

Jodie

Thank you all so much for your help! Rain_bowbrite, thank you especially for pointing out exactly where to catch the jitny! That information is exactly what i would have been asking for next. :)

Archived